What's your delivery charge?
- Standard Delivery is free on all orders that include dough balls
- Standard Delivery is free on all Margherita meals
- Standard Delivery is free on all deli range items when the order total exceeds £50 or includes dough balls or a Margherita meal
- For Deli items the delivery is based on the total value of your basket as follows:
- Basket total less than £17 – Standard delivery is £9.99
- Basket total is between £17 and £27 standard delivery is £7.99
- Basket total is between £27 and £50 standard delivery is £5.99
- Premium Saturday delivery is available for an additional £5.99 on all of the above including dough balls and Margherita meal.
Who delivers the order to me?
We use DPD or Royal Mail. We always use Tracked services. On the day before your delivery, you will receive an email with the tracking information and also details of how to update delivery notes. If your delivery is being made by DPD then on the day of delivery you will receive another email, or a text message if you left your mobile number in the order, informing you of the one hour delivery slot.
Because you have ordered food items, if you are not in to receive your order the couriers are instructed to leave in a safe place for you.
What type of dough balls do you offer?
We offer our original pizza dough balls and natural sourdough. Both taste great but have slightly different tastes.
Do you offer a discount to the Blue Light Card holders?
Yes, if you have a Blue Light Card we offer a deal via their app. We are delighted to be able to offer a discount to the NHS and other essential service workers.
Is the dough fresh or frozen?
Our dough is freshly frozen as soon as we have balled it once the proofing process is completed.
The has two benefits.
1. The dough does not overproof on its journey to you.
2. It is easier to transport to you.
This ensures you taste great tasting pizza that has a great base and ariy crust, just like we want you to enjoy.
How do I freeze my dough?
Your dough and tomato can be kept frozen. Freeze the balls in the bags they are delivered in. to ensure the dough is in its best condition to cook just follow the steps below:
- Remove the dough the day before you plan to bake and place it in the fridge. You may find it easier to remove it from the bag while it’s frozen, placing it in a bowl and cover with clingfilm.
- The next day, remove the dough from the fridge, place it somewhere warm, around 19 – 21ºc is ideal but not in direct sunlight. Keep it covered to stop it drying out.
- It will grow in size through the day as it relaxes and warms up. This can take around 4 – 5 hours depending upon the temperature of your room.
- Watch the How to video on stretching your dough when you’re ready to bake.
Will this really taste good in a home oven?
100%. It cooks perfectly and will taste as good as a pizza you’d expect in a good restaurant. How can we be so confident? Because we also supply some really good restaurants!
What about an Ooni or Roccbox pizza oven?
Absolutely. Our dough has been developed for both a conventional home oven and outdoor pizza ovens like Ooni and Roccbox. Trust us, we’ve taste tested these a lot of time!!
Do you do gluten free dough?
We have taken the difficult decision not to go ahead with gluten free dough. This was after much consultation with both Trading standards and the food standards agency.
Can I really make the pizza in 15 minutes?
Yep. The actual cooking time is around 5 – 6 minutes. With the pressing and topping it will take around 15 minutes altogether.
Do you do bulk orders of pizza kits?
Yes. We have offered a number of companies kits for their staff and have had great feedback from them. If you wish to place a bulk order please contact us. Ideally, we would need a 14 days lead time and we will also payment in advance.
Do you offer a discount to Armed Forces?
Yes, we do. You can find the discount on your Defence Discount card website or app. You do a great job protecting us, we want to repay you with a deal that means you get to eat delicious pizza.
Can I use a pizza stone or pizza steel?
Yes, For a stone we recommend heating it in the oven for an hour before you’re baking and steel takes just 30 minutes to heat up. Both will give you an incredible crust.
Tell me about the points
Sign up for our rewards program and earn points that you can use to get free pizza dough balls. Check it out, you’ll be pleased you did!