Delivery on your preferred day
· We offer a calendar to select your preferred delivery day.
· Delivery on your preferred day is not guaranteed.
· We aim to have your order delivered on your preferred date but during busy periods, technical updates or force majeure events, such as extreme weather, this may affect our delivery services for a limited time resulting in orders being delivered on a different date.
· If you are ordering for an event, we recommend selecting a delivery date several days before the event or contact us for a guaranteed delivery quote. Our dough, sauce and Fior di Latte mozzarella can be frozen, and all other items can be kept refrigerated.
· Delivery dates are available up to 30 days in advance.
· During checkout, you can select your preferred delivery date.
· Delivery days are Tuesday to Saturday. We cannot deliver outside these days.
· Friday is always our busiest delivery day, and occasionally we hit capacity. Please book early if you would like to order for Friday.
· Delivery is not possible on bank holidays, or the day after a bank holiday.
We provide next delivery day option up until 11.30am the day before our delivery days (Tuesday – Saturday).
· Standard midweek delivery is free on all orders over £25.
· Standard Delivery is £6.90 for all orders under £25.
· Saturday delivery is available for a small fee of £1.49.
Inputting the incorrect address
·Please ensure you enter the correct address during the checkout and before completing your purchase.
If you need to change the delivery address, we can change this up to the day before the date of dispatch. After this time, we cannot amend it and your order may not be delivered.
·Great Balls of Flour, and our courier partners, cannot be held responsible or liable for non-delivery or delayed delivery due to an incorrect delivery address being supplied. Under these
situations, it will not be possible to provide a replacement order or a refund if you order contained perishable goods.
Delivery Partners & Tracking your order
· We use DPD and Royal Mail Tracked services.
· When your shipping label is created, you will receive notification from either DPD or Royal Mail. This does not indicate your order has shipped but will ship imminently. We advise you to monitor your tracking and update your inflight options.
· You are responsible for providing a correct email address and mobile number. If you fail to provide these, you will not receive the courier notifications or tracking information.
· You will receive notifications via email and text message. It is the customers responsibly to act on these notifications.
· You will be provided your one-hour delivery slot via email and text message, on the date of delivery.
· Depending on your postcode you’ll be presented with additional in-flight options:
o Requesting to leave with a neighbour
o Requesting to leave in a safeplace
o Change the delivery date. NOTE – due to the nature of the product, we do not advise you change the delivery date for perishable goods. We recommend this only for non-perishable goods e.g. pizza steel.
· If your order contains perishable items, the order will be delivered on the date the courier provides the one-hour time slot. If no inflight options have been provided, the driver will leave the order at your property. You are responsible for providing the driver with delivery instructions e.g. safeplace location.
· Due to the nature of the perishable products, Great Balls of Flour, and our courier partners, cannot be held liable for items stolen after delivery or perishable items that have spoiled due to incorrect storage after delivery. This includes but is not limited to
o Perishable items spoiled due to delivery delays caused by customers e.g. customers delaying deliveries with inflight options will not result in a refund or replacement.
o Stolen items as a result of the customer not providing a secure safe place location to the courier will not result in a refund or a replacement.
o Personable items spoiled due to customer’s nominated inflight safe place location being unsuitable for perishable goods e.g. greenhouse, front door step in direct sunlight will not result in a refund or replacement.
· We recommend you track your order using our couriers’ apps.
· We recommend using “What 3 Words”. This is a useful tool that allows couriers to pinpoint your exact location. Just find your three words and provide these to the courier through their app.
· If you are not in, we strongly recommend you select a suitable safe place for the courier to leave your order or select the option to leave it with a neighbour.
· If you opt for your parcel to be left with your neighbour, we strongly recommend providing your neighbour with instructions on how to then store your items e.g. remove from foil insulation bag and place in fridge.
If it is essential that your order is required for a specific date, please contact us with details and we will provide a guaranteed delivery quote.
If you cannot proceed with your order during the checkout process it is possible that your postcode is preventing, you from completing your order.
As we provide perishable items, we are only able to ship to mainland UK, Wales, and parts of Scotland due to shipping limitations and to ensure minimum transit times for the the products.
Here are some of the locations we currently are unable to ship to: Channel Islands. Isle of Wight. Isle of Man. Northern Ireland. Scottish Islands and certain postcodes beginning with IV.
We appreciate that we state we deliver nationally, and we would love to deliver to every nook and cranny of our fair isles. Delivery restrictions are placed upon us by our couriers as they cannot deliver food packages in within safe limits
Food temperature throughout delivery
We have extensively tested our packaging to ensure your order maintains a suitable temperature throughout its 24 hour delivery and we always use a next day service.
We have also chosen packaging that can be recycled in your home recycling collection, although many items can be reused and are ideal for pack ups etc.
Terms and Conditions associated with orders and delivery
Upon placing your order, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and this delivery policy. The sale of our perishable items can only be cancelled up to the point that we hand over your order to our couriers. After this point, orders cannot be cancelled, or returned for a refund.