Delivery on your preferred day.
We offer a calendar to select your preferred delivery day. We will then endeavour to have your order delivered on that day. If a day that you wanted to select isn’t available then you may have missed the cut off time for that day, we don’t deliver on that day, or we are fully booked for that day.
Saturday delivery is an additional £3.49 and does not include proofing pots, please do not select delivery on Saturday if your purchase is only for proofing pots.
- Standard Delivery is free on all orders that include dough balls
- Standard Delivery is free on all Margherita meals
- Standard Delivery is free on all deli range items when the order total exceeds £50 or includes dough balls or a Margherita meal.
- Standard Delivery is £3.49 for purchasing our Proofing Pots only and are delivered Royal Mail 48. Purchases which only include proofing pots will be dispatched on the day before your chosen delivery day, however they will not be delivered on that day as they will dispatch using Royal Mail 48. This allows us to keep the shipping costs low to you, our customer. If you require proofing pots for a specific day we recommend allowing several days for the delivery and ordering them well in advance.
- For Deli items the delivery is based on the total value of your basket as follows:
- Basket total less than £17 – Standard delivery is £7.99
- Basket total is between £17 and £27 standard delivery is £5.99
- Basket total is between £27 and £50 standard delivery is £4.99
Purchasing only proofing pots
The delivery fee for a purchase that includes just proofing pots is £3.50.
When purchasing only proofing pots “selected day delivery” is disabled and your order will be dispatched withing 3 – 4 working days of receipt. Your order will be dispatched using Royal Mail 48. This is how we are able to offer such a great price for our proofing pots.
Delivery on your chosen day is not guaranteed.
We will endeavour to deliver on your selected day, it not a guaranteed delivery day. 99% of our orders are received by our customers on their preferred date. However, this is not guaranteed. In some cases it may be the day before, or the day after your chosen delivery date. In some cases, for reasons beyond our control and due to issues suffered by our couriers orders may take up to 48 hours to be delivered. If you are ordering for a party, event or any other big occasion then we recommend selecting a delivery date several days before the event as our dough, sauce and Fior di Latte mozzarella can be frozen and all other items can be kept refrigerated.
When we dispatch your order you will receive notification from either DPD or Royal Mail and always use DPD or Royal Mail’s Next Day Delivery service. On occasion, there may be a delay once it has left our facility, if there is please contact the delivery provider for an update using the tracking we will have sent you. We will be unable to offer anything more than they say.
All orders are packaged in such a way as to ensure they stay at a safe temperature for a minimum of 48 hours from the time of dispatch. In the rare event that your delivery is delayed please to not be concerned about the safety of the contents.
Guaranteed delivery – If it is essential that your order is required for a specific date, please contact us with details and we can provide costs for a guaranteed “before 12pm” delivery service.
- Delivery dates are available up to 30 days in advance.
- During checkout you can select your preferred delivery date
- Delivery days are Tuesday to Saturday. We cannot delivery outside these days.
- Friday is always our busiest delivery day and occasionally we hit capacity. Please book early if you would like to order for Friday.
- Our cut off time is 9am on the day before delivery.
- We use DPD and Royal Mail to deliver our pizza meals kit depending upon your address and whether you have selected delivery on a Saturday.
- In certain parts of Scotland we use Royal Mail Tracked 24.
If you cannot proceed with your order during the checkout process it is possible that your postcode is preventing you completing your order.
As our kit contains perishable items we are only able to ship to mainland UK, Wales and parts of Scotland due to shipping limitations and to ensure minimum transit times for the kit.
Here are some of the locations we currently are unable to ship to: Channel Islands. Isle of Wight. Isle of Man. Northern Ireland. Scottish Islands and certain postcodes beginning with IV.
We appreciate that we state we deliver nationally and we would love to deliver to every nook and cranny of our fair isles. Delivery restrictions are placed upon us by our couriers as they cannot guarantee to deliver food packages in 24 hours.
You will receive an email on the evening before you delivery with your tracking number so you can track your order. On the day of your delivery, if your delivery is with DPD, you will receive a text message with a delivery time slot. In order to receive this you need to supply your mobile phone number during the checkout process. Please do check your tracking before contacting us. However, if you do not receive this message, please do give us a shout.
Terms and Conditions associated with orders and delivery
Upon placing your order you will be agreeing to our terms and conditions. The sale of our pizza kit can only be cancelled up to the point that we hand over your kit to our couriers. After this point orders cannot be cancelled, or returned for a refund.
Food temperature throughout delivery
We have extensively tested our packaging to ensure your order maintains a constant, low, temperature throughout its delivery.
We have also chosen packaging that can be recycled in your home recycling collection, although many items can be reused and are ideal for pack ups etc.
What happens if you are unable to take delivery?
Our couriers will deliver your order whether you are available to receive it, or not. You will receive an email in advance of your delivery offering you the opportunity to update your delivery location such as a safe place, or leave a message for the courier.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are either available to receive your order or have updated the courier, via their website, of your preferred safe place to leave your delivery. If you have no safe place please ensure you are able to receive your order on the day you have selected before ordering it. Or ensure you have left suitable alternative arrangements, such as leaving with a neighbour. Orders that are not delivered due to you being unavailable will not be entitled to a refund.